How Do I Plant SMART?
The below links may provide answers to your own landscape questions!
- Texas SmartScape Plant Database
- Native Plant Society of Texas
- Texas Superstar® Plants
- Texas Trees Foundation
- Texas A&M Forest Service
- Video: 'Pruning Crape Myrtle Trees'
- Video: 'Cane Pruning Nandina Shrubs'
- The City of Frisco's WaterWise Program
- Free Videos: 'Waterwise Tips'
- Free Sign Up: Weekly Watering Advice
- Register: WaterWise Workshops
- The City of Frisco's Rain Barrel Program
- The Cycle-and-Soak Method
- TCEQ - Guide to Rainwater Harvesting
- Create a Habitat for Monarch Butterflies
- Collin County Hobby Beekeepers
- TCEQ - 10 Common Texas Yard Pests
- Living with Wildlife in Frisco
- Discover Frisco's Natural Areas
- The Frisco Junior Ranger Program
- Free Videos: 'Ask an Irrigator'
- Schedule a FREE Sprinkler Checkup!
- Setting Your Sprinkler Controller
- Collin County Agrilife Extension
- TCEQ - Guide to Landscape Irrigation
- Lawn and Garden - Frisco WaterWise
- Composting - Frisco WaterWise
- Prevent Stormwater Pollution in Frisco
- Texas Pure Products
- TCEQ - Texas Yard Care
- TCEQ - Common Texas Lawn Problems
- TCEQ - Mulching & Composting
- The Frisco Garden Club
- City of Frisco Natural Resources
- City of Frisco Environmental Services
- Frisco Urban Forestry Board
- Collin County Master Gardeners
- Denton County Master Gardeners
- TX Master Naturalists: Blackland Prairie Chapter